Have you thought about turning your hobby into some extra cash? Or how about just getting a great discount? This month, you can join the Close To My Heart family and get some amazing extra free product! For just $115, you can get all the products that you need to get started on preserving your memories and building a profitable business. Click here for the rest of the details!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Well, we are in the swing of summer, and I bet you are wondering already what to do with your kids....
I have the answer: A Scrap Diva Day Camp!!!
On Tuesday July 21, I'll be hosting a fun filled day for your kids. The cost is $55, and it includes all the materials needs to create a beautiful 9x9 album (with room for 48 4x6 photos) all about themselves. Also included is lunch and snacks, because no day would be complete without them. Your child will have an opportunity to make a keepsake all about themselves, including journaling and an introduction to using embellishments and ink. No cutting required. This is perfect for ages 9-14. Register by July 7 to secure your child's spot.
I have to apologize, I have been neglecting my blog, and here are the top ten reasons why:
1. Facebook: It's terrible, there's this awesome game on there called Farmtown, and I love it.
2. I haven't scrapbooked in a while: I've had a creative block, which hopefully will be resolved soon. I think I need some new paper...
3. Laundry: Have you every had that drowning feeling, except you are clinging to a laundry basket and there's a stinky sock stuck in your face?
4. Life: Sometimes, life just gets you involved.
5. Work: Yes, I have another job, I work part time at Sobey's.
6. Amish Friendship Bread: that's a whole other story, for another post.
7. My lovely children: I love them. Really, I do.
8. Family visiting: My aunt and uncle are here from Nicaragua, they only come once a year.
9. Summer: It's summer time, and the living is busy.
10. I really don't have any more good excuses.....