This weeks Top Ten is brought to you by Close To My Heart!
My Top Ten CTMH Products:
1. Liquid Glass: This is an amazing adhesive. It dries clear, and can be used on anything or for anything. Like adding glitter, flocking, highlighting something in a title, the possibilities are endless!
2. Ink: I love this ink. It comes in 60 colors, that perfectly co-ordinate with all of the papers and embellishments that CTMH has.
3. Dimensional Elements: Can you say chipboard? I love all the different ones you can get, from alphabets to monograms to the new borders.
4. Level 2 Paper Packs: I am a paper addict. I love it, and when it comes with 12 sheets of double sided paper, and 10 sheets of matching cardstock, I love it even more. My favorite: Emporium. Lovely blues and greens with a bohemian flair.
5. Buttons: Buttons are great little embellishments that can really make your layout or card pop. And when they come in color coordinated packs of 100, including clear ones, it's even better.
6. Brads, brads and more brads: Bitty brads, regular brads, bigger brads, pewter decorative brads (that coincidentally match the Emporium paper...), corduroy brads, square brads...I could go on for hours....
7. Ribbon: I love adding a little bit of ribbon to my projects. The texture, whether it's ricrac or organza or grosgrain, is awesome.
8. Stamps: What can I say about stamps? They are fantastic. The CTMH stamps are clear, so that you only have one set of blocks, and you stick the stamp to the block, stamp your image, clean it and put it back. They are also great for layering different colors, because you can see exactly where you are stamping.
9. The 'How-To' books: A recipe for scrapbooking! These books (there are 5 different ones) make scrapbooking way easier. They tell you what papers you need, how to cut them, where to glue them and when to embellish.
10. New products every four months: I love how they release new stuff every four months. It keeps it fresh and in the loop with current trends.
Stay tuned for the next edition!