So I've always wanted to try some blog challenges from my favorite paper companies, and My Minds Eye is at the top of the list. The challenge was to create paper flowers from MME paper and do a layout based on their sketch. So here's my attempt:
I used the die-cuts from Just Dreamy 2 as a base for the bigger flowers, and then wound 1/4" strips of paper around a pencil to create the centers, finishing it with a button. I really like how the bottom left one turned out, you can see the word 'princess' on the side of it. The flowers that aren't die-cuts I cut out of some of the paper from that line that is just amazing. I love it all! Check out the My Mind's Eye blog for more inspiration!