Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Friday, May 28, 2010

A Thousand Apologies....

Okay, so now I have to eat some crow. I am so sorry for neglecting my blog, and the 2010 Layout Challenge. I am still here! It's been crazy, but I'm back. I'm trying to finish up some more layouts today, so look for them soon. I have a whole stack of them that are either missing a title, journaling or that perfect embellishment. I do feel good, however, that the layouts for this months workshop (tonight...) are complete with journaling for the first time ever, I think! I do promise to be more regular with the blogging thing.....oh, and have you seen the weather? We have three inches at least of snow. On May 28. Three days from June. It's disgusting. I think I need to take a couple photos and scrap them this afternoon! Have a great day, and happy scrapping!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment