Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fall Crop Til You Drop

Ready to have another chance to scrap without interruptions? The next Crop Til You Drop is planned for Friday September 24 and Saturday September 25 at the Lakeview Inn in Okotoks. I'll be sending out the email with the details this week, but mark it down in your calendar, you won't want to miss it! Gourmet catering, fun goodie bags, treats and over 14 hours of scrapping time! Learn some new techniques in the workshop on Friday night (this will be my regularly scheduled workshop but at a different location) and get set up for a full day of scrapping starting at 9 am on Saturday! Not on my email list? Send me a note and I'll make sure you're on it! Also each guest will be receiving the new Fall/Winter Idea Book from Close to My Heart. Stay tuned for pre-order specials that you can receive at the crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment