Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Monday, January 25, 2010

Layout #004 January Challenge: Use a Song as your Inspiration




Hidden Journalling

Have you heard this song by Phil Vassar? I just love it, because it is totally about my life! My kids love to be goofy, and they are goofy everyday and I love that about them. Plus I really wanted to use this tropical themed paper for an everyday subject, like craziness!!
All supplies CTMH except the red glitter stickers are Making Memories.


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I know this song....off to do a search! Great layout....and one of my favourite paper paks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it!! Love the layout!!
    My friend's hubby always says to her "look at us living the dream" whenever the kids are acting up (: Just kind of reminded me of that (: with the tongues sticking out.

    ReplyDelete