Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Everyday Celebration Card Kit


This is a fantastic promo from Close to My Heart. From now until September 30, purchase $75 in stamp sets and you can earn this beautiful kit for free. Or, host a gathering with minimum $500 in sales, and you can get it for free too! If you like, you can also purchase this outright for $49.95, either by calling me, or by visiting my website. It includes exclusive patterned papers, an exclusive stamp set and a set of die cut card bases, as well as embellishments and complete instructions. I took a couple hours last night and created these cards, it was so easy! I followed the directions for the cutting, and made 16 cards in about three hours. Now I have 16 all occasion cards in my stash, perfect for those last minute events.

No comments:

Post a Comment