Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Monday, August 24, 2009

New Artwork!


Hey, how are ya today? I finally got some me-scrap time in, and so here's a peek at what I created. Enjoy!

Fancy Pants everything (can you tell I love it?), and I used my Cricut and Alphalicious cartridge to do the title.

October Afternoon (I really liked the paper with the writing on it, I think it looks really cool). The letters are from Making Memories.

My Minds Eye papers and embellishments. I tied the tags on with CTMH Hemp and eyelets. I also used my cool Quickutz Squeeze tool for the Peek A Boo.

Fancy Pants (again...) This paper with the fish on it worked out really good. I also used matching fish brads for the dots on the I's.

This layout was done with the help of Jeanette Lynton's book Reflections. I found it really easy to use the two patterned papers with her directions.



No comments:

Post a Comment