1. To preserve your memories: and the story that goes along with it.
2. To have a creative outlet: Sometimes you just need something to do!
3. For fun: what can I say, it explains itself...
4. To create personal gifts: Nothing says your feelings about someone more than something handmade from the heart.
5. Because you take so many pictures: In the digital age, there are lots of occasions to use a camera. Why not remember them?
6. It will be a legacy for your family: Have you ever looked at your grandparents photos, and wondered the story behind them, or wanted to see their handwriting?
7. It's a great way to meet people: There are lots of ladies, right in our own community, who love to scrapbook.
8. How about a little extra money?: CTMH consultant program is one of the best direct sales companies in North America, with our consultants earning 22% instant comission.
9. Did someone say embellishments?: You can turn the most basic and simple pages into fantastic works of art with the addition of embellishments, like flowers, brads, glitter and more.
10. Opportunities for relaxation: Like the upcoming Scrapper's Staycation, in Okotoks. Join us for a full weekend of scrapping fun, right here in our backyard!