Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Top Ten

Top Ten Things I can't Scrap Without: (in no particular order)

1. Chocolate covered pretzels: Everyone needs a scrappin' snack - the perfect combo of sweet and salty!
2. Norah Jones or the Spa Channel:  Soft soothing tunes keep me going.
3. CTMH Liquid Glass: I love this adhesive.  Love, love, love it!  It works on anything, except maybe plastic to plastic ( I tried that once, and it turned into a huge sticky peel apart mess - not recommended!)
4. My mom: I love to scrap with my mom, she's the best!
5. Ink: Every page needs ink (and my fingers too!)
6. Organized Chaos: You know how you always need every single item in your stash just to complete one page?
7. The latest mags: CTMH Idea Book, Scrapbooks Etc., Creating Memories.  I think I need a room to store all the ideas I have!
8. My paper piercer: I use it on every page, and sometimes not for holes!  Have you ever stuck something down in the wrong place....?
9. My computer: No, I'm not a digi scrapper, but I love to be able to look at my photos and match them to my layouts as I'm creating them.
10. My husband: I love all the support I get from him for my habit!  I definitely need it!

That's all for this week's Top Ten, tune in next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment