This weeks Top Ten is brought to you by the letter 'H'!
Top ten reasons I love being on Holidays:
1. I get to sleep in: That's self explanatory....
2. All day doing nothing: Isn't it lovely to have no schedule?
3. There's no clock: Well, there is one, but all the numbers are at the bottom and it says "whatever".
4. Unlimited play time with my kids: I love being able to play with them and do whatever they want to do. This week James is catching bugs.
5. Eating: mmmm, all the great food, and cookies for breakfast!
6. Campfires: It's so relaxing to sit by a campfire, and stare into the coals and say nothing.
7. Scrapbook Stores: I love going to scrapbook stores in other places, to see what they've got. We went to Scrappy-Do's in Invermere yesterday. It's tiny but it's got some cool stuff. I picked up some Piggy Tales paper, which is really hard to find in Calgary.
8. My husband lets his beard grow: He looks so rustic, I love it!
9. No phone calls: There's a phone here, but no one knows the number, and my cellphone is dead!
10. Enjoying the great outdoors: There's always things to see outside.
Have a great week!