Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Upcoming Beginner Scraps Class

Coming up this week on Friday night is a new class: Beginner Scraps!  This is a great way to try out scrapbooking, or get started.  We will be completing a 12x12 layout entitled "Who I Am".  If you are able to join us, you'll have a blast.  The cost is only $5, and you'll go home with some foundation skills to start your scrapbooking hobby .... or addiction!  Please RSVP by Friday morning so that I can have enough supplies prepared.  Bring a friend and get a free gift!  

The supplies you will need for this class:

12" paper trimmer (if you are just trying this out, I will have a couple extra to share)
Adhesive (a glue stick is great)

A 5x7 photo of yourself.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Email me for directions or any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment