Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Top Ten


Top Ten reasons I dislike the weather today:

1. I have to have the lights on.  What an energy waster!
2. The kids can't go outside.  All that pent up energy is now in my clean living room.
3. There's no sunshine.  I don't know what it is, but the sunshine makes everything better.
4. It's cold.  Come on, it's May.  We should be in shorts....wait a minute, this is Alberta....
5. It makes me feel like shopping.  That's never a good thing.
6. My children turn into little monsters.  Hello Treehouse!
7. I feel like baking.  With lots of sugar and butter and calories, all the things that taste good.
8. The dog turns into a barking thing.  Because she can't go outside, and if she does, she's no longer white....
9. All the chores start begging to be done.  When all I want to do is scrapbook.
10. I feel like napping all day.  Hey, that kinda goes with #6!

No comments:

Post a Comment