Tone on Tone Stamping

The Scrap Diva Gallery

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Top Ten

This weeks Top Ten: 10 Layouts I want to do:

1. She's so tech savvy: My mom's iPod holds more stuff than mine!
2. He's so Rustic: My husband grew a goatee on our holiday, and I can't wait to scrap it!  mmmm....
3. Bananaphone: Okay, so does anyone remember the Raffi song "Bananaphone"?  My kids love it, and I have all these photos of them singing into a plastic banana.
4. Dream a little Dream: I took a picture of my daughter asleep in her bed cuddling a dolly, and she just looked so peaceful.
5. Our Holiday in Hawaii: It was a few years ago, but I found the black & white pics I took of the North Shore surfers, and the CTMH Moon Doggie paper will be perfect for it.
6. At Last: My fabulous Auntie Sandi sang this song at our wedding, and I want to scrapbook it.  I love all the lyrics, they are so perfect for Trevor and I.
7. Our Deck: Trevor and James built our deck last summer, and I found this awesome Karen Foster construction paper that will be perfect for it.
8. Baby photos: I've started Emilie's book, it's a 9x9 using the Making Memories Animal Crackers paper, but I need to finish it and start James' book.
9. Arizona: We went there in 2003, and as soon as I find the album the photos are in, it's #1 on the list! (It may take some time to find them...they're in the garage...
10. Our go-to Girl: This one is dedicated to our babysitter, Jenna, who is amazing.  I have some great pics from last summer when she was over playing with the kids in the back yard.



Stay tuned for next week!d

No comments:

Post a Comment